A “Round Robin” is a way to group multiple parlays within a single bet. How a Round Robin Parlay works:
- Place a bet with anywhere between 3 and 6 selections and wager on some or all of the possible parlay combinations within that singular transaction.
- Once booked, each of the parlays comprising the Round Robin is a separate wager.
Round robins allow for combining different betting options such as spread bets, money lines, totals and even different sports within a Round Robin parlay bet.
Round Robin Example:
A three-team Round Robin bet for $10 placed two-ways would consist of all the two-team parlays that can be made from the three teams selected. On a given Sunday, if a bettor wanted to take the 49ers, the Bills and the Raiders two-ways, they would be creating three separate two-team parlays. The total cost of the bet would be $30 (the equivalent of 3 $10 2-team parlays):
- Bills and 49ers 2 team parlay: $10
- Bills and Raiders 2 team parlay: $10
- Raiders and 49ers 2 team parlay: $10
- Total Round Robin Cost: $30